Tatiana Arriagada Bustos
Head of Litigation Area
- Senior litigator, Head of Litigation area (2014).
- Lawyer, Faculty of Law, Universidad Católica de Chile, Santiago, Chile.
- Professor of Commercial Law at “Instituto Alemán de Comercio-Insalco”.
- Fellow Boards of Women, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez (2010).
- Master in International Business Law, Georgetown University Law Center, USA (2006) and Foundations of American Law and Legal Education programme, Georgetown University Law Center, USA (2005).
- Professor of Business Law I and II, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez, Santiago, Chile (2008-2012).
- Professor of Conventions on bankruptcy Law, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez, Santiago, Chile (2010).
- Legal Manager MIKRA SpA (2008-2014). She founded AYCO Lawyers (2008-2010). Associate attorney at Alcaíno, Rodríguez & Sahli (2007-2008). She was an associate at Baker & McKenzie - Kerres & Diwok GmbH, Vienna, Austria (2006). She was an associate at Alliende, Villarroel, Lecaros & Eguiguren (2004-2005). She was an associate at Rivadeneira, González & Zegers (1997-2003).
- Director at Vergara, Fernández, Costa & Claro (2014).
- Antitrust graduated assistant professor, Universidad Católica de Chile, Santiago, Chile (2009).
- Languages: English, German, Spanish.
|Practice areas: Litigation|