Cristóbal Vergara Ortúzar
Partner in charge of Tax and Corporate areas.
- Lawyer, Faculty of Law, Universidad Diego Portales, Santiago, Chile.
- Master in Management and Tax Planning, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez, Santiago, Chile.
- With expertise in areas such as Commercial Law, Real Estate Law and Regulatory Matters, among others.
- Founding partner of Vergara, Fernández, Costa & Claro (2006).
- He was an associate at Varela Silva Bascuñán (2005).
- Founded of Simonetti Co. (1995-2004).
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Languages: English and Spanish.
|Practice areas: Tax Law, Corporate Law, Real Estate and Regulatory.|