Álvaro Costa Benítez
Partner in charge of Real Estate and Aquaculture areas.
- Lawyer, Faculty of Law, University Diego Portales, Santiago, Chile.
- Diploma in Regulatory Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Specialist in Real Estate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions. He also has expertise in areas such as Commercial Law, Civil Law and Regulatory Matters, especially in Aquaculture.
- Founding partner Vergara, Fernández, Costa & Claro (2006).
- He worked at Varela Silva (2000-2006) General Counsel Cermaq Chile and Subsidiaries ( 1996-2012 ), First National Bank of Boston (1994-1996 ), Banco O'Higgins, and HSBC ( 1990-1994).
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Languages: English, Spanish.
|Practice areas: Real Estate Law, Corporate Law, and Aquaculture Law.|