Catherine Campbell Wagemann
Lawyer, Faculty of Law, Universidad Los Andes, Santiago, Chile.
- Graduated with distinction as the best student of the Faculty of Law, class 2010
- She works in the Department of Insurance. In addition, she practices in the Corporate area.
- Associate at Vergara, Fernández, Costa & Claro (2013).
- Intensive English course, EF Cambridge (11-22 February 2019).
- E-learning Civil Liability Insurance course, Escuela de Seguros (2018)
- She obtained Yrarrázaval, Ruiz-Tagle, Goldenberg, Lagos and Silva Abogados Award (2011) and Lawyers Vial Group Award (2011).
- Diploma in Further studies in Civil Liability (2011). Certificate of academic excellence (2009 and 2007). Scholarship for academic excellence performance (2008-2006). Legal Publishing Chile Award (best student of third year 2008). Editorial Lexis Nexis Chile Award (best academic performance in 2006).
- Faculty of Law, graduate award for the best academic performance, generation 2010.
|Practice area: Insurance Law and Corporate Law.|